The Great Exhibitions at Romics
Great Exhibitions dedicated to comics, Golden Romics, cinema and illustration. The career of Tsukasa Hojo will be retraced with the beautiful illustrations of the three sisters of Cat’s Eye, the fascinating City Hunter then Angel Heart and Family Compo. Massimo Rotundo will hypnotise the visitors through a special path: his paintings, the originals for Tex and Brendon, his charming women, the sketches for the cinema (Gangs of New York) and the animation. The Crow: Memento Mori, the tribute to the outcoming cult comic book set in Rome, with a selection of beautiful originals by Dell’Edera and Matteo Scalera and a related panel. Women who draw women, the extraordinary live exhibition-event guided by the most amazing Italian female authors. The exhibiton with over 100 works selected from the National Contest ‘’The Languages of Imaginary for the School’’. The exhibition of all the works participating in the Romics Comic Books Contest, available for public consultation.
All the exhibitions at Romics:
- Non solo principesse... Donne che disegnano Donne
- Lady Be - Donne che disegnano Donne
- Le straordinare avventure di Tsukasa Hojo, da Occhi di Gatto a City Hunter
- Massimo Rotundo - Contaminazioni d'Autore
- Il Corvo: Memento Mori
- Concorso Romics dei Libri a Fumetti
- Concorso Nazionale "I linguaggi dell'Immaginario per la Scuola"